HostScore is entering 2020 with a bang and to thank all our supporters we’re giving away 20 Limited Edition HostScore t-shirts. All you need to do is to submit a host review on the site.
The site has seen increasing popularity since it’s launch slightly under a year ago. To date literally thousands of you have been using the system to see how well our monitored web hosts really perform.
For those new to HostScore, we offer a free service to help users keep an eye on the best web hosting brands in the market. If you’re tired of signing up with dud web hosts that promise the heavens then fall flat, use HostScore!
Rather than simply testing a host once and posting a static review, we actively monitor web host servers to offer data-driven performance statistics that are more accurate. (For details, see: How HostScore Works)
So, are we ready to WIN?
To thank everyone for their kind support, here’s an opportunity to get one of our highly coveted Limited Edition HostScore t-shirts. Entering the contest is simple, all you need to do is review one of the hosts on our site. The best 20 reviews will earn one t-shirt each.
Remember, aside from the t-shirt, this is your opportunity to contribute to the community and share the experiences you’ve had with your host. Praise, vent, suggest, or do all of the above – the choice is yours!
Here are some of the more popular web hosts
How to Participate
Four Easy Steps
- Click on any Web Host from the list above or use this review form.
- Look for the tab “User Satisfaction” and click.
- Click ‘Submit your review’.
- Fill in the blanks then hit ‘Post Comment’.
When the contest ends on 31st March 2020, we’ll reach out to our lucky winners to arrange for shipping.
Examples of User Review
Terms and Conditions
- Each winner will get ONE (1) Limited Edition HostScore T-Shirt
- Reviews must be accompanied by a legit email address we can reach you at (We need to contact you for shipping details)
- Users must have a Facebook or Linkedin account.
- No entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- Users can submit multiple entries, but only one per host.
- HostScore reserves the right of final judgement.
- Winners will be notified via email and DM on Twitter or Facebook
HostScore was established to offer those seeking web hosting solutions the opportunity to learn everything they need to know about hosts – before spending a cent on them. We do the groundwork they need and offer readable and accurate details on web hosting so users can make the best possibly buying decisions.
We strongly believe that all consumers have the right to real information and knowledge before they spend their hard-earned money on any product. We also believe in giving web hosting companies the opportunity of an impartial review process.
To learn more about what we do and our team, please visit our About Page.